What is Spiritual Indian Head massage good for?
- Benefits headaches, eye strain, sinus problems
- Releases anxiety, tiredness, depression
- Improves sleep
- Enhances calm, comfort and gives a general feeling of well-being
- Improves skin and hair condition
- Relieves muscular tension
- Helps to improve muscle tone
- Excellent for the relief of stress
- Improves circulation
- Improves joint mobility in neck and shoulders
- Increases energy levels
- Strengthens the immune system
- Strong, healthy hair
- Improves lymphatic drainage
- Increases concentration levels
- Can induce a feeling of euphoria
What is Spiritual Indian Head Massage?
Spiritual Indian Head Massage, also known as Ayurvedic Indian Head Massage originated in the Indian subcontinent around 6000BC. Ayurvedic means Science of Life.
What happens in the session?
The massage is done while you are lying on your front and covers the shoulders, neck, arms, hands and head. You are fully clothed apart from shoulders and arms. The massage I perform is influenced by spiritual healing methods – light therapy, shamanism, reiki and innerwise, making the massage unique, relaxing, powerful and enjoyable.
Please contact Jovi to discuss further or to book.
Text only: 07578 445 666