MICROBLADING SEMI PERMANENT BROW TATTOO
Can you imagine being able to wake up every day and go about your daily routine without the worrying about drawing on your brows!
Permanent make up, also known as semi-permanent make up or cosmetic tattooing, gives you the chance to wake up looking amazing. It’s medically approved, hypoallergenic and completely safe, when done by a trained professional. Microblading gives you ultra fine hair like strokes, the results give you a beautiful natural looking brows.
SEMI-PERMANENT MAKE UP WHO IS IT FOR?
Semi-permanent make up is the ideal choice for individuals who:
- Want to save time due to busy daily schedules.
- Are sporty types who want to look their best even in the gym or pool.
- Are sensitive or allergic to conventional make up.
- Have vision problems that cause difficulty when applying make up.
- Suffer with arthritis and dexterity problems that make it difficult to apply make up.
- Have complete or partial loss of eyebrows caused by alopecia, hypothyroidism, chemotherapy treatments or other conditions.
- Have little confidence in applying make up.
- Have sparse or over plucked eyebrows.
- Like to look their best at all times.
Eyebrows are the frame of your face– you’d be amazed how much of a difference having your eyebrows can act as an instant face-lift and give you a more youthful appearance and give you more confidence in your appearance.
“I can say that after having my own eyebrows tattooed this really helped me feel more confidant and not feel like I want to wear so much make up, due to being so fair skinned, I have naturally light brows.”
What does the treatment involve?
After first using eyebrow pencils to establish the shape you require, you are then colour matched with a bespoke shade for the most natural, realistic looking brows.
How long does it take?
Depending on the finish you choose your treatment can take between 2 – 2.5 hours.
How long do the results last?
Results can last approximately two years, however most microblading treatment will require a follow up treatment approximately six months or a year after the first.
If you would like to book your free consultation please contact us on the number below.
Included in the price
(All top ups must be done before 12 weeks, If you do not book to have your second session before this you will be required to pay for the treatment to be redone)
Cost from £250